- The elements consist of profile frames with welded-in FLEX II filling
- The frame cross sections meet the requirements for stability and design.
- The captivity required by law of the fastener is met. The tabs remain with the screws on the grid elements - nothing is lost
- Mechanical stop: L-profile pockets on the inside of the upper protective fence prevent the pushing out of a fence element (protected by utility model).
- Four-hole base plate of 250 x 250 mm for frictional anchoring of the base plate on the ground.
The robust safety fence system as supplementary modular safety device according to Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC, DIN EN ISO 12100, ISO 10218-1, ISO 10218-2, DIN EN ISO 13857, DIN EN ISO 14119 and DIN EN ISO 14120. It was primarily designed for securing the danger areas of industrial robots and developed against impacts and material handling losses. "HIGH RESISTANT" is designed for the increased risk of a mechanical collision of the robot arm with the separating safety guard and can be supplemented or combined in certain areas with the safety fence systems ZAUN II and FLEX II. If access is required in the high-risk areas protected by the "HIGH RESISTANT" safety fence system, Brühl offers special interior sliding doors and inward opening safety double doors for this purpose.
Perforated plate 4 holes of 250 x 250 mm for a frictional anchorage of the base plate onto the floor
Frictional allround weld for connecting the base plate and the post profile
Frame of 35 x 35 mm profiles stabilisation strut
Easy combination with Brühl protective fence systems FLEX II and ZAUN II
L-profile tabs on the inside of the upper protective fence prevent the pushing out of a grid element field (protected by utility model)
Stable posts of 80 x 80 mm or 120 x 120 mm steel tube profile